Tax Resident of Thailandjameslee2020-12-24T06:33:43+07:00
Having a declared income as a Tax Resident of Thailand can have advantages. With immigration getting tougher on who’s eligible to stay long term, you might one day be required to prove that you have an income from abroad that allows you to live in Thailand without the need to work. You also might be required to show up to date income tax receipts on your return to your home country.
1. The applicant must have money coming from abroad to a Thai bank account
2. The applicant must stay in Thailand more than 180 days per calendar year, 01/01 to 31/12
1. Apply for tax ID at the revenue office
2. Submitting your income and expenses
Expenditures, your children’s education can be claimed if they are educated in Thailand, 17,000 baht per child per year.
Insurances, Bank Charges, Phone Bills ect
Letter of residence from immigration
3. Tax is calculated between; January to December
Submission period is between January to March & payable in March.
Annual personal income tax
0 – 150,000
150 – 300,000
300 – 500,000
500 – 750,000
750 – 1 Million
1M – 2M
2M – 4M
If you think it could be beneficial to arrange a FREE consultation to discuss your needs, simply contact us via;[email protected] หรือโทร +66 (0) 81 846 9193