Document Certification is available to both foreigners and Thai nationals from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Bangkok.
Foreigners who wish to use documents in Thailand such as;

  1. Educational Qualifications
  2. Passports
  3. Affirmation of Freedom to Marry
  4. Married Certificates
  5. Oaths & Affidavits
  6. Birth & Death Certificates
  7. Bank Statements
  8. Translations

Need to first have them verified as true & original documents by their embassy in Bangkok before they can be certified at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Once they have been certified the documents will be accepted by Thai government offices, agency and judicial offices and courts.

The documents Thai nationals usually get certified at the Ministry of Foreign affairs are related to travelling abroad.

From our offices in Hua Hin & Cha-am we are able to have your documents certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Bangkok within 2 weeks.

If you think it could be beneficial to arrange a FREE consultation to discuss your needs, simply contact us via: [email protected] or call: +66 (0) 81 846 9193