We need to recruit a Thai registered lawyer to join our team in Hua Hin due to our success. You will report to the Partners and will be working closely with all the colleagues within the team, as well as with clients in and around Hua Hin.
In return you will receive a competitive salary with a genuine opportunity to be part of successful team dedicated to continued improvement. You will also receive on-going training and development programmes ensuring you are provided with the tools for a successful career.
You are a young talented person, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team work and a passion for client service.
The successful Lawyer will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong IT systems skills are essential, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience of Outlook for Emails and Diary Management.
- Excellent communication skills in English & Thai with a good telephone manner and client care essential as a priority.
- Accuracy, sound organisational skills and attention to detail are required.
- Ability to be flexible managing tasks and workloads.
The successful candidate will be required to deliver the following:
- Assisting the Partners with all aspect involved in delivering justice.
- Be presentable,punctual & accountable at all times
- All meeting, correspondents and reports will be in English.
- Deal with clients by phone, email & in person.
- Creating/amending complex agreements and documents often to a tight timeline.
- Creating PowerPoint presentations.
- Creating/amending Excel spreadsheets which includes, updating information.
- Filing, storing online and general admin duties.
- Managing clients at short notice including liaising with third parties to co-ordinate meetings.
- Report to the partners daily on your clients cases.
- Ability to annualize large files and give detailed, accurate, feedback as to the main points quickly.
- Be flexible in working hours to deliver results.
- Ability to prioritise work load under pressure.
Legal Services Hua Hin is a fresh, customer orientated approach to Litigation. We provide free advice & guidance in either English or Thai. We believe fixed fees, based on results, creates a business motivated to work efficiently for, and in the interests of our clients, who value being well informed at the outset of any legal process. Legal Services Hua Hin has an open minded entrepreneurial culture’ to create a first class environment for all employees, as we are an equal opportunity employer with a vision for future. If you are not confident that you have all the skills to meet our requirement don’t hesitate to get in touch to allow us to make that decision!
The Recruitment Process:
This role is being processed by the partners. We will respond to every application received and we aim to do so within 5 working days. You can find more information about a career at Legal Services Hua Hin by contacting customer services via [email protected]
If you have any doubts about if your skills meet our needs don’t hesitate to get in touch to allow us to make that decision!