Legal Document Preparation
We help foreigners represent themselves in uncontested legal matters by preparing the necessary legal documents at their directions and to court standards. We offer high quality, accurate, and affordable legal document preparation, certified by a registered lawyer. Whether you are buying and registering a car or motorbike, condo or house, setting up a company, clearing goods at customs, writing a will or apply for custody, we can help with any sort of Notary Public Hua Hin needs.
A notary office deals with common laws and the main functions are
- The authentication of signatures or documents
- Certification of identity of parties to an agreement
- Administration of oaths and affirmations
- Certification of documents
- Witness to the signing of parties to a document.
The term Notary Public only refers to common-law and should not be confused with Civil-law. Here in Hua Hin, it is the Lawyers Council of Thailand which regulates the practice of notary services.