Too many people put off the creation of a Last WILL & Testament, believing it will be complicated, expensive, and time-consuming, but the fact is, once you contact us and start the process, you will be wondering why you didn’t do thing essential task earlier.
Any adult of sound mind is entitled to make a WILL and is known as the Testator; there are just a few requirements that a Will that must fulfill:
- The Will must be signed by at least two witnesses.
- The witnesses do not need to read the content.
- The witnesses must be people who don’t benefit from the Will.
- The Testator must date and sign the Will in the presence of the witnesses.
- The executor can be a beneficiary of the Will.
- The executor must be able to communicate with government officials & offices.
- You should notify the beneficiaries when you write your Will.
- You must state wehre the Will was prepared and signed
- Full name, date of birth, address, nationality, passport number of the testator;
- Details of the heirs/beneficiaries
- Executor of the Will
- Two witnesses of the Will
- Desired funeral requirements if possible
At Legal Services Hua Hin we will write your WILL in English & Thai, taking into account your unique circumstances, regardless of your wealth. Our team will work with you to put at the very least a simple and valid WILL into place for your own peace of mind.